Thursday 9 September 2010

Mousou Otome Zukan Ch09 - A Sudden Love Story

And so, here's the last chapter of Mousou Otome Zukan. Boy runs to take a piss by a fence, sees a hole and sticks his dick in there. Girl also runs to take a piss by the fence on the other side and notices the dick on the other side and decides to bang it. Pretty elaborate description for what is essentially a gloryhole hentai but in the world of Mousou Otome Zukan, did you REALLY expect anything normal to end this book? 

This chapter is now part of Mousou Otome Zukan which is now available in the project page.

OH BOY OH BOY, LAST CHAPTER = COMPILED MANGA TIIIIIIIIIME.
Has it REALLY been several days of consecutive releases for this manga? I guess a combination of Cannibal, the translator, sending me all the scripts at once and the fact that it's easy to edit meant that it was possible to keep up with this pace of release. Anyways, the only major change in this release is the chapter "The Penis Prince" name changed to "The Prince Of Penis". But really, this manga is just so weird and wonderful that I had fun working on this and I hope you all had fun reading this as well.

Now available in the project page.

In a couple of days, I'll be removing the single Mousou Otome Zukan chapters from the other posts and point them to the compiled manga so if you're one of the minority who NEEDS to download single chapters, too bad. While I'm at it, I'm going to remove the Rapidshare links as well mainly because I still feel burnt by them after their reward scheme mess. *Sniff* I had so much points...

11 comments:

  1. This is probably the weirdest h-manga I've read in a while. It was refreshingly creepy :)
    Good work as usual 4dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanx Conan and Cannibal for completing another great story, and which such an amazing pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be one of the more off-color h-mangas I've ever read. At least without being extreme and depressing.

    A fun and enjoyable read. How the heck did you ever come across this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Blame the translator for picking this. I swear, this is the reason why I let translators pick what they want to translate because it'll turn up with something golden like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. this really was one of the weirdest h-manga I've ever read, but I agree that it was great, since it managed to be eccentric without getting depressing :D
    Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little typo on page 172:
    "desease" should be "disease"

    This is a bit nitpicky, but on page 67, there should be a space between "every" and "day".

    On page 29, what's the line "Don't I...?" in response to?

    On page 90, I couldn't quite comprehend the line "You certainly should foul some more here too".

    On page 104, what exactly are "high-leg bloomers"? Google wouldn't answer that question for me.

    On page 144, does anyone know, what's the name of the book the girl is holding? I can't seem to make out the first kanji there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: I'll admit I'm not perfect and a lot of the editing was done in the middle of the night. The translator's first language isn't english so believe me, when the script was sent, more time was spent on trying to tidy up some of those sentences than editing and inevitably, some slipped through the crack. For some of those questions, I can't answer them... because I'm clueless as well and the translator has gone M.I.A.

    Yes, there are fuckups, I apologise for that but then again, I'm not an example of the best editor. It's highly unlikely I'll make a second version of this soon because this is already in the wild and trying to persuade people to redownload this again is a fruitless task and a majority of them will go, "I READ HENTAI FOR THE FUCK, NOT THE PLOT".

    Sorry for the blah blah but I guess I can sum it up as, "I fucked up but is there REALLY any point in fixing it when the manga itself is fucked up?". I'm sure there's a special place reserved for me in scanlator Hell for this mess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, after checking Kiki's Kanji Dictionary just now, I think the book title may be "鈍感フレーズ" (Insensitive Phrase, according to Google Translate). But, is there any significance to that title? A Google search turned up only an irrelevant single hit.

    Ah, just to be clear, my previous post wasn't intended to come across as complaining, but rather was just meant to list a few things that could be fixed or cleared up if you & the translator chose to do so. But if you'd rather not, that's fine enough.

    (By the way, both of these posts likewise were made while sleep-deprived, so apologies ifzzzzzzz...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, that's cool then. Thanks for taking the time to read and post here. It makes me happy knowing someone cares.

    ReplyDelete
  10. S-Stupid Conan! As if I would ever care about you and your stupid scanlations! Hmph!

    ...Anyway, yesterday the solution to that book title puzzle randomly popped into my head:
    It's almost certainly a play on the smutty shoujo romance series Kaikan Phrase (快感・フレーズ, translated as "Ecstasy Phrase" or "Sensual Phrase"). Asuka just switched the first kanji from 快 (KAI) to 鈍 (DON).
    (And, I guess "Donkan Phrase" could maybe be very roughly used to describe the guy's oblivious line of dialogue in that panel?)

    Man, so many Japanese pop culture references in Ms. Shiraishi's works.
    Speaking of which, at first glance, I thought the mother's wounds on page 62 were a Hokuto no Ken reference, but the number and arrangement of the wounds isn't quite right (nor do they match Ursa Minor, nor Gemini). So, are those wounds really nothing more than just wounds? Somehow they still seem slightly suspicious, but maybe that's just me.
    Oh, and what's with the father's hairstyle change?

    Now then, how long has Cannibal been AWOL? And out of curiosity, what is his native language?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gotta say, this book had me fapping and lolling at the same time. Awkward. Anyways, thanks for an awsome release you guys! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete