Sunday 21 March 2010

The Way Of The Beast Chapter 1

Some people might recognise Towa Oshima as the mangaka of High School Girls, one of my favorite comedy about high school girls finding ways of passing the time since they go to an all girl's school. When I heard that the artist also made an h-manga called Berry Ecstasy, I immediately downloaded it thinking that it was going to be a fun comedy hentai. For the first half of the book, what I got instead was a story about a messed up girl who only gets off on being treated like crap while the guy tries to steer her away from that sort of behaviour but ultimately ends up having to treat her like crap to stop her from leaving him. Hentai-Enishi translated those chapters so I uploaded it here for those people wanting to read it. The group didn't translate the second half of the Berry Ecstasy book because the story changes to a crossdressing theme which was the reason why the book remained half completed for several years.... until now.

Sorry about the long-ass story but I guess I could've shortened it to, "we're gonna work on the second half of the Berry Ecstasy h-manga which is about a girl who dresses her boyfriend up as a girl and turns him into an internet idol". This is the first of three chapters so expect more very, very soon.

This chapter is now part of Berry Ecstasy which is now available in the project page.

3 comments:

  1. Many thanx Conan. Never read something df this mangaka before. So this is actually chp 6 of Berry Ecstasy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehud: Yeah. Should've mentioned that when all the chapters are done, I'll pack them all into one volume for convenience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Conan. I've always liked Oshima Towa's art style. I read the first 5 chapters of this a while back, Bathtime, and I follow Mel Kano. I'm glad the book's going to be finished out.

    ReplyDelete