Tuesday 15 December 2009

Okigae No Jikan: Mou Ikkai!

IT'S MOU IKKAI TIME! So this is the sequel to the first Okigae No Jikan story about a girly boy and his senpai who likes dressing him up in stuff she makes. This time, she makes playboy bunny outfits and they all end up having buttsecks or something to that effect. It might be my imagination but the character looks really familiar to MC from Persona 3:

Also loving the other video game reference in this story since it features a character from an Xbawks tree siddy game that I probably poured hours into and now I'm waiting for the sequel next year.

Update: As of April 2010, the old magazine scans have now been retired. This is now chapter 3 of Houkago Strawberry Dildo which can now be downloaded from the project page.

Team Fortress 2 updates with Demoman/Soldier weapons? AND DURING CHRISTMAS? Looks like I'd better speed up the editing and have some files ready just in case.

4 comments:

  1. Many thanx for this 1. Are there more chps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me theres more

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honet, it's more than likely that this is probably the last Okigae No Jikan story. Don't worry, Yurikawa is still making other "cross dressing sexxoring" stories. I should know. Because that's what I'm working on now.

    ReplyDelete