Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Futanari Tentacle Manga

Today marks Not4dawgz's first Christmas and what better way to celebrate than having a manga where Santa is depicted as a dickgirl who ends up meeting a tentacle monster. A Christmas Carol this is not. The title of this manga sounds weird and makes it seem like I just threw futanari, tentacle and Christmas related pictures into one file.

Now available in the project page.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank people who make the effort to visit this blog. I honestly had no idea if this whole Not4dawgz business was ever going to work at first but with almost 90,000 visitors it puts my mind at rest that I can certainly work on more of the "alternative pr0n". So once again, thank you and I'll be giving my best effort to work on more manga soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments: