Monday 9 November 2009

Brocken Blood Joint Project Announcement

HI THERE. HASSELHOFF HERE AGAIN. Ah yes. November 9th. A special day for Germans everywhere. That was the day when every Germans got a taste of my manliness freedom and I blasted out the song that defeated Communism and broke the Berlin wall down 20 years ago.

Yes, I'm sure not many people liked the last time I tried posting something here but one thing I am certain that someone liked is the Germanawesome crossdressing magical girl themed manga called Brocken Blood. So much so that just like how I united east and west Berlin, I have teamed Not4dawgz and Operation Boredom together to work on the other chapters so expect more Brocken Blood soon.

HOW SOON? Well maybe if Conan can stop playing with his Windows 7 thing and doing something strange called "working for Christmas shopping money" then maybe we could've had something today to show for it today. Why can't everyone just do what I do and become a chunk of awesome with number one hits in Germany?

Now where did I leave that Wendy's burger? HAVE A HOFF DAY.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A HOFFTACULAR HOFFTURDAY!

    I HOFF TO TAKE MY HAT HOFF TO YOU!

    HOFF YOU VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unable to visit the http://operation-boredom.com/ website to download the Broken Blood DUE TO my antivirus. When I visit, my Avast antivirus reports that the site has the "JS:Small-C [Tri]" trojan horse. Can someone else please also check that site?

    ReplyDelete