Saturday 3 October 2009

Recommending Brocken Blood By David Hasselhoff

HI. HASSELHOFF HERE. Now, today is a special day for the people of Germany. Yes. October 3rd is the day that with my Hofftactular powers, I brought East and West Germany together. They wanted to name the event Hoff Day but I thought, "you know what, YOU da man" and that is why today is now known as German Unity Day. But enough about one of my many Hoff deeds, I'm gonna recommend a cross dressing manga that's appropriate enough for this day. That manga is Brocken Blood.
Operation Boredom, the group working on this probably can sum it up better:

During the 17th century, the German alchemist Johann Schultz successfully created a witch. He then injected that power into his own blood.

In the present day, as a result of a scheme created by his cousin, Yomoda Rena, Shurutsu Kenichi, a high school student and a third generation German, fights on secretly as a blood relative of “Brocken”, all in order to hunt down those who abuse the artificial witch theorem. Yet for reasons unknown, he transforms into a Magical Girl “Heroine”…?
DOESN'T THAT JUST GET YOUR GERMAN PRIDE PUMPING MORE THAN MY RIPPLING MUSCLES. Anyways, only 3 chapters are out so far and they've been thrown into one handy file so get downloading:

Mediafire

WHAT? You don't want to see a girly boy dressing up in a magical girl costume and doing some fighting? I understand. You came here to see something a little more...

Mature....

HAVE A HOFF DAY.

3 comments:

  1. Aaarg, that was too much fun, my ribs are hurting like shit, man ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that manga out.

    Do you know if it's ever going to be continued?

    The last release on the 2nd of February 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was seriously fucked up.

    Don't get me wrong, I did think it was rather funny at times, and I wouldn't mind seeing more.

    But it was still really fucked up.

    ReplyDelete