Thursday 12 January 2012

Farewell Not4dawgz

As people might know by now, Not4dawgz is now closing up shop. Basically, it's getting harder and harder to decide which category an h-manga I work on goes under because I could be working on a normal straight sex oneshot but the story can be messed up while a tentacle/dickgirl manga can have quite a happy story. Another reason is that this blog doesn't get a lot of releases and just isn't worth having two different blogs to run. What this does NOT mean is that I've stopped working on non-vanilla h-manga. It just means every manga I work on, vanilla or not, will be released at 4dawgz instead.

I'm going to move the past releases over to 4dawgz sometime in the future but for now I'd like to say a massive, MASSIVE thank you to everyone who paid a visit to this blog and here's hoping the future releases on 4dawgz will be filled with more weird and wonderful hentai alongside the normal stuff. .

1 comment:

  1. My former college schoolmates are closeted erodoujin weebs and told me that they were "socially empowered" and "sexually validated" by reading the H stuff you translated. They read rhe stuff on FAKKU.net prior to the "Wanipocalypse" of 2014.

    ReplyDelete