Tuesday 8 June 2010

Moar Filler

Looks like Schmidt, the Not4dawgz translator, is still enduring more exam hell so he asked me to upload another "how to" guide here as another filler.

If the previous guides I uploaded with the S&M, Anal Masturbation and Crossdressing for beginners wasn't to your liking, then how does "So You're Still A Virgin At 30 Years Old" sound?


Actually, the real title for this is, "Health And Physical Education For Over 30" but I prefer calling it by the other name. In a nutshell, it's a pretty detailed guide on meeting up with a girlfriend, having sex for the first time, things to do when the relationship gets in a rut and some other stuff. Once again, this is UNTRANSLATED so you'll probably be downloading this for the illustrations and little comics which is a shame because I'm interested to see how much advice a book with manga illustrations can give you on getting a girlfriend. So ronery... ;_;

Mediafire

If there is ANY translator brave enough to tackle a project like this, please don't hesistate to drop me a message here.

3 comments:

  1. ;_;

    Well at least I'm nowhere near thirty yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is a guide about female masturbation. Any chance of uploading that?

    Thanks for all the guides shared so far.

    ReplyDelete