Friday 24 July 2009

Hypo Catalog

I'm not a Final Fantasy fan so when I got the script for a FFXII doujin, imagine the surprise when I look at the cover and think, "hey, that's a pretty looking girl... AW FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK". So the plot is about a girly boy called Larsa who finds a male Viera who suddenly goes, "THANKS FOR HEALING ME. NOW YOU MUST PUT ON THIS BUNNY COSPLAY COSTUME. Cos that's hawt". Anyways, don't expect this to be a long story since it's a really, REALLY short story.

Now available in the project page. 

5 comments:

  1. Azure Xuchilbara24 July 2009 at 12:50

    Ah, Larsa's on the menu today...

    Definitely fapping to this when I get home from

    work tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you! *fap, fap, fap*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one noticing Larsa is from XII and not XI?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops. Shows how much of a Final Fantasy fan I am...

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Larsa é mais gostoso que minha mulher.

    ReplyDelete